It’s the most wonderful time of the year. No, it’s not Christmas yet, it’s the Disney Parks Moms Panel Search!
Today at noon, Round 1 for the Disney Parks Moms Panel 2020 opens for just one week. The Disney Parks Blog says, “Since its launch in 2008, the Disney Parks Moms Panel has become an incredible resource for Disney Parks Guests around the world and is now available in four languages — English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. Disney Parks Moms Panelists not only help plan magical vacations for Guests heading to Walt Disney World® Resort, Resort, but also answer Guest questions about Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line® and Disney Vacation Club®.”
Now there are some eligibility requirements. Here are the major ones:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must have visited either Walt Disney World®Resort or Disneyland® Resort at least once in the last 12 months. If applying to be a Disney Cruise Line® or Disney Vacation Club® Panelist, you must have experienced that vacation within the last 24 months.
- You must be available to travel to Walt Disney World®Resort during dates between December 11 and December 15, 2019 for training.
- You cannot be a current employee or cast member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- You cannot be currently employed in the travel, hotel, theme park, cruise line or time share industries.
For the complete list of eligibility requirements, go to https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/recruiting/eligibility-requirements
This will be my third year applying for the panel. My first year, I did not advance past Round 1. Last year, I made it to Round 2, but did not go further. I am hoping the third time’s the charm for me. In fact, I did not even think I would be able to apply this year. We moved up our annual week-long Walt Disney World vacation to the first week of December rather than the second. Based on last year’s training dates, this would have been a conflict. But fortunately for me, the training dates were moved. YAY! It also helps that I DIDN’T win Mrs. America. I know I would not have had the time to commit to be a member of the Disney Parks Moms Panel as Mrs. America. So, here’s hoping that when one door closes, another one opens.
Good luck to all who are applying to be a part of the 2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel. I will be chEARing you all on!
For more information on the 2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search, you can visit http://www.momspanelsearch.com